Welcome to episode #97 of Six Pixels Of Separation - The Twist Image Podcast. After a wild few days in Vancouver doing my full-day seminar on Social Media Marketing for IAB Canada, I am back and discussing everything from why traditional marketers are no different than musicians to how anyone can reach and find influential Bloggers using only free tools. There are plenty of audio comments from places like Geneva and Singapore, plus a dash of North American voices as well. Enjoy the conversation...
- Running time: 40:05.
- Audio comment line - please send in a comment and add your voice to the audio community: +1 206-666-6056.
- Please send in questions, comments, suggestions - email@example.com.
- Hello from Beautiful Montreal.
- Subscribe over at iTunes.
- Please visit and leave comments on the Blog - Six Pixels of Separation.
- Facebook Group - Six Pixels of Separation Podcast Society - please join (we have over 1360 members).
- Check out my other Podcast, Foreword Thinking - The Business And Motivational Book Review Podcast - sponsored by HarperCollins Canada.
- Foreword Thinking - Episode #9 featuring Beth Lisick.
- Beth's new book is: Helping Me Help Myself - One Skeptic, 10 Self-Help Gurus, and a Year on the Brink of the Comfort Zone.
- IAB Social Media Marketing Full-Day Seminar:
- Vancouver, British Columbia – March 28th, 2008.
- GM shifts 1.5 billion to Digital Marketing.
- Audio Comment – Ryan Jones – P&G – m-cause.
- Michael Seaton – The Client Side.
- Audio Comment – Daryl Tay – Unique Frequency – Singapore Management University.
- Social Media Breakfast Singapore.
- Garr Reynolds – Presentation Zen.
- Audio Comment – Spartacus Roosevelt.
- Audio Comment – Robin Browne – DaBizBlog.
- Colin Douma – Radical Trust.
- Six Points of Separation – Six Ways To Identify Influential Bloggers On The Cheap:
- 1. Google News Alerts.
- 2. Technorati.
- 3. Conferences.
- 4. Traditional media.
- 5. Podcasts.
- 6. Blogrolls.
- 7. Hunt.
- Six Pounds of Sound – C.C. Chapman – Advance Guard – Managing The Gray – Accident Hash.
- bill – ‘Foot In Mouth Disease’.
Please join the conversation by sending in questions, feedback and ways to improve Six Pixels Of Separation. Please let me know what you think or leave an audio comment at: +1 206-666-6056.
Download the Podcast here: Six Pixels Of Separation - The Twist Image Podcast - Episode #97 - Host: Mitch Joel.