Welcome to episode #94 of Six Pixels Of Separation - The Twist Image Podcast. The bottom line is that I am still trying to recover from everything that went down in the past two weeks. From sharing the stage with Anthony Robbins at the Power Within in Halifax, to spending four days at the TED Conference in Monterey, California, and then in NYC sharing the stage with people like Seth Godin, Don Tapscott and Sir Ken Robinson. There were tons of development in the Web world, so I called on Bryan Eisenberg to join me via Skype (apologies for the not-so-great connection) to help us all understand how Web analytics, research and more is forging ahead. Enjoy the conversation...
- Running time: 42:30.
- Audio comment line - please send in a comment and add your voice to the audio community: +1 206-666-6056.
- Please send in questions, comments, suggestions - email@example.com.
- Hello from Beautiful Montreal.
- Subscribe over at iTunes.
- Please visit and leave comments on the Blog - Six Pixels of Separation.
- Facebook Group - Six Pixels of Separation Podcast Society - please join (we have over 1350 members).
- Check out my other Podcast, Foreword Thinking - The Business And Motivational Book Review Podcast - sponsored by HarperCollins Canada.
- Foreword Thinking - episode #8 is now live and features Deepak Chopra - author of the book, Buddha – A Story of Enlightenment.
- TED – Monterey, California – still digesting
- Speaking gig in NYC post-TED with:
- Seth Godin.
- Don Tapscott.
- Sir Ken Robinson.
- Carly Fiorina.
- Wired Magazine – Chris Anderson – article on Free.
- In Conversation with Bryan Eisenberg – GrokDotCom – Waiting For Your Cat To Bark – Call To Action – Future Now.
- iPerceptions and Avinash Kaushik – 4Q.
- Website Optimizer - What Should I Test?
- Audio Comment - Christian Scholz – mrtopf.de.
- Six Points of Separation – Six New Blog Techniques:
- 1. Half story.
- 2. Be provocative.
- 3. Video.
- 4. Well-thought out posts.
- 5. Blog frequently.
- 6. Destination.
- Six Pounds of Sound – C.C. Chapman – The Advance Guard – Managing The Gray – Accident Hash.
- Common Ground – ‘Monster’.
Please join the conversation by sending in questions, feedback and ways to improve Six Pixels Of Separation. Please let me know what you think or leave an audio comment at: +1 206-666-6056.
Download the Podcast here: Six Pixels Of Separation - The Twist Image Podcast - Episode #94 - Host: Mitch Joel.