Welcome to episode #93 of Six Pixels Of Separation - The Twist Image Podcast. From 35,000 feet in the air, here's my first PlaneCast (hat tip to Joseph Jaffe). It was a crazy week from performing on stage at the Power Within in Halifax with Tony Robbins in front of 5,000 people to jetting off to the TED Conference in Monterey, California. I'm heading into NYC for a little break (ok, there are some meetings involved), but I did not want to miss an episode, so I recorded from the plane. I'd say, "please excuse the sounds," but I think this type of recording is what makes Podcasting so much fun, different and cool. As a gift for making you endure the sounds of cabin pressure and my dry throat, I also tossed in an incredible conversation I had, in person, with none other than Seth Godin (author of Purple Cow, Meatball Sundae and Small Is The New Big - to name a few). As always, Seth demonstrates why he is the number one most requested speaker on Marketing, and why his books are constant best-sellers and instant classics. Enjoy the conversation...
- Running time: 34:51.
- Audio comment line - please send in a comment and add your voice to the audio community: +1 206-666-6056.
- Please send in questions, comments, suggestions - firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Hello from Beautiful Montreal.
- Subscribe over at iTunes.
- Please visit and leave comments on the Blog - Six Pixels of Separation.
- Facebook Group - Six Pixels of Separation Podcast Society - please join (we have over 1330 members).
- Check out my other Podcast, Foreword Thinking - The Business And Motivational Book Review Podcast - sponsored by HarperCollins Canada.
- Foreword Thinking - episode #8 is now live and features Deepak Chopra - author of the book, Buddha – A Story of Enlightenment.
- Power Within Halifax - February 26th, 2007 featuring:
- Anthony Robbins.
- Mike Lipkin.
- Loretta LaRoche.
- Apple Macbook Air Sony Vaio Parody.
- TED – Monterey, California – February 27th – March 1st.
- BIL – March 1st – March 2nd.
- Audio Comment – Andrea Vascellari.
- Facebook and/or Ning.
- PodCamp Toronto – ooVoo – Social Media and Personal Branding Session.
- In Conversation with Seth Godin – Purple Cow – Meatball Sundae – Squidoo.
- Six Points of Separation – Six Ways To Make A Difference:
- 1. Tutor.
- 2. Conversations.
- 3. Democracy.
- 4. Status quo.
- 5. Read.
- 6. Time vs. Money.
- Six Pounds of Sound – C.C. Chapman – The Advance Guard – Managing The Gray – Accident Hash.
- [munk] - Beautiful (I Know You're)
Please join the conversation by sending in questions, feedback and ways to improve Six Pixels Of Separation. Please let me know what you think or leave an audio comment at: +1 206-666-6056.
Download the Podcast here: Six Pixels Of Separation - The Twist Image Podcast - Episode #93 - Host: Mitch Joel.