Welcome to episode #88 of Six Pixels Of Separation - The Twist Image Podcast. I had an great time at the Shop.org Strategy And Innovation Forum in Orlando, Florida this week and you get to reap the benefits of it because I had a great conversation with Andy Sernovitz - author of the Word of Mouth Marketing book, founder of WOMMA - Word of Mouth Marketing Association and the guy behind the Blog Council. He's also a Blogger and all-around nice guy. Enjoy this conversation...
- Running time: 36:42.
- Audio comment line - please send in a comment and add your voice to the audio community: +1 206-666-6056.
- Please send in questions, comments, suggestions - email@example.com.
- Hello from Beautiful Montreal.
- Subscribe over at iTunes.
- Comments are now live on the Blog - Six Pixels of Separation.
- Facebook Group - Six Pixels of Separation Podcast Society - please join (we have over 1290 members).
- Check out my other Podcast, Foreword Thinking - The Business And Motivational Book Review Podcast - sponsored by HarperCollins Canada.
- Foreword Thinking - episode #8 is now live and features Deepak Chopra - author of the book, Buddha – A Story of Enlightenment.
- Power Within Halifax - February 26th, 2007 featuring:
- Anthony Robbins.
- Mike Lipkin.
- Loretta LaRoche
- $129 per ticket for the first 200 - this offer is for a limited time to listeners to the Six Pixels of Separation Podcast. All you have to do is call +1-866-POWER-04 extension 229 and ask for Joseph.
- Shop.org – Strategy and Innovation Forum - January 22 – 24 - Orlando, Florida.
- Andy Nulman – Airborne Entertainment – Pow! Right Between The Eyes.
- PodCamp Toronto – February 23rd – 24th – Ryerson University.
- In Conversation – Andy Sernovitz – Word Of Mouth Marketing - WOMMA.
- Author of Word of Mouth Marketing.
- Founder of WOMMA – Word of Mouth Marketing Association.
- Blogger – Damn, I Wish I’d Thought Of That!
- Blog Council.
- Canadian Marketing Association – From Mass To Grass - Word of Mouth Marketing Conference – June 12th, 2008.
- Six Points of Separation – Six Ways To Build Word of Mouth:
- 1. Purple Cow.
- 2. Hyper-local.
- 3. Who.
- 4. Easy.
- 5. Gift Economy.
- 6. Emotional.
- Music - David Usher - 'The Music'.
Please join the conversation by sending in questions, feedback and ways to improve Six Pixels Of Separation. Please let me know what you think or leave an audio comment at: +1 206-666-6056.
Download the Podcast here: Six Pixels Of Separation - The Twist Image Podcast - Episode #88 - Host: Mitch Joel.