Welcome to episode #86 of Six Pixels Of Separation - The Twist Image Podcast. As part of moving into the New Year and taking the show to the next level, I've started trying some different stuff - different ways to record. Please take a listen to this episode and let me know what you think. There are also some great discussions around Facebook and online social networking advertising. I'm also looking for your insights and feedback on the biggest question we all deal with on a day-to-day basis: "how much will all of this cost me?" I think I have some answers, but something tells me that you'll have some thoughts of your own as well. Enjoy this conversation...
- Running time: 49:07.
- Audio comment line - please send in a comment and add your voice to the audio community: +1 206-666-6056.
- Please send in questions, comments, suggestions - email@example.com.
- Hello from Beautiful Montreal.
- Subscribe over at iTunes.
- Comments are now live on the new Blog - www.twistimage.com/blog.
- Facebook Group - Six Pixels of Separation Podcast Society - please join (we have over 1270 members).
- Check out my other Podcast, Foreword Thinking - The Business And Motivational Book Review Podcast - sponsored by HarperCollins Canada.
- Foreword Thinking - episode #8 is now live and features Deepak Chopra - author of the book, Buddha – A Story of Enlightenment.
- Power Within Halifax - February 26th, 2007 featuring:
- Anthony Robbins.
- Mike Lipkin.
- Loretta LaRoche
- $129 per ticket for the first 200 - this offer is for a limited time to listeners to the Six Pixels of Separation Podcast. All you have to do is call +1-866-POWER-04 extension 229 and ask for Joseph.
- CarCast Intro.
- The power of video is obvious – what about the power of audio?
- Facebook fatigue.
- Facebook introduces Online Social Network Advertising.
- Praized Blog – Facebook Is A Game.
- Seth Godin Action Figure.
- Greenfields Report – Bernard Goldbach – Podcasting.ie.
- Audio Comment – Auction Wally – The Auction Wally Show.
- Audio Comment – Michael Netzley - Singapore Management University – PR Junction – CommunicateAsia.
- The Trackback vs. Comment conversation defined.
- A new year for Six Pixels of Separation – choosing and playing with different directions.
- Dicksnjanes Podcast by the Scarborough Dude (not work friendly).
- Clients – Agencies and the big question: What is your budget?
- Six Points of Separation – Six Things To Consider Before Online Social Network Advertising:
- 1. Fit.
- 2. Acceptance.
- 3. Running with it.
- 4. Reach.
- 5. What else?
- 6. Metrics.
- Apologies to C.C. Chapman of Managing The Gray and The Advance Guard for loosing his Six Pounds of Sound submission.
Please join the conversation by sending in questions, feedback and ways to improve Six Pixels Of Separation. Please let me know what you think or leave an audio comment at: +1 206-666-6056.
Download the Podcast here: Six Pixels Of Separation - The Twist Image Podcast - Episode #86 - Host: Mitch Joel.