Welcome to episode #82 of Six Pixels Of Separation - The Twist Image Podcast. Once again, we hear from different voices from all over the place on topics ranging from privacy in online social networks to a discussion on trackbacks and comments on Blogs. There's even some discussion about the importance of statistics and rankings (if that's your thing). The Holiday Season is upon us, and if you would like to share some Holiday Cheer, why not call in (or email a MP3 file) your thoughts on Social Media for 2007. I'll be compiling them all and playing them in one full episode, which I call the Yuletide Log Podcast. This will probably drop next week, so make sure to get your thoughts in. In the meantime, enjoy this conversation...
- Running time: 44:04.
- Audio comment line - please send in a comment and add your voice to the audio community: +1 206-666-6056.
- Please send in questions, comments, suggestions - email@example.com.
- Hello from Beautiful Montreal.
- Subscribe over at iTunes.
- Comments are now live on the new Blog - www.twistimage.com/blog.
- Facebook Group - Six Pixels of Separation Podcast Society - please join (we have over 1230 members).
- Check out my other Podcast, Foreword Thinking - The Business And Motivational Book Review Podcast - sponsored by HarperCollins Canada.
- Foreword Thinking - episode #7 is now live and features Ben Mezrich - author of the books, Rigged, Bringing Down The House and more.
- Power Within Halifax - February 26th, 2007 featuring:
- Anthony Robbins.
- Mike Lipkin.
- Loretta LaRoche
- $129 per ticket for the first 200 - this offer is for a limited time to listeners to the Six Pixels of Separation Podcast. All you have to do is call +1-866-POWER-04 extension 229 and ask for Joseph.
- Interview with Deepak Choprah for Foreword Thinking – coming up next week.
- Yuletide Log Podcast Episode – send in your audio comments for the Holiday Wrap-Up episode - it looks like this will happen next week.
- Is this Podcast more like talk radio?
- Let's talk ranking systems – Advertising Age - Power 150 and Technorati.
- Canadian Marketing Association – eMarketing Course - Guest Panel discussion on advertising in online video.
- Audio Comment – Mark Blevis – Canadian Podcast Buffet – Podcasters Across Borders.
- Ann Cavoukian's book - The Privacy Payoff: How Successful Businesses Build Customer Trust.
- Audio Comment – Dave Delaney – Dave Made That – My Emma.
- Audio Comment – Bryan Person – Bryper Blog – New Comm Road – Social Media Breakfast.
- Six Points of Separation – Six Ways To Optimize Your Online Advertising:
- 1. Web Optimizer.
- 2. Copy.
- 3. Personalize.
- 4. Optimal offer.
- 5. Surprise.
- 6. Design.
Please join the conversation by sending in questions, feedback and ways to improve Six Pixels Of Separation. Please let me know what you think or leave an audio comment at: +1 206-666-6056.
Download the Podcast here: Six Pixels Of Separation - The Twist Image Podcast - Episode #82 - Host: Mitch Joel.