Welcome to episode #79 of Six Pixels Of Separation - The Twist Image Podcast. It seems like I've had a flurry of great conversations with the who's who of the Digital Marketing landscape, and this week is no exception. I had the pleasure of hanging out with Debbie Weil - author of The Corporate Blogging Book and Blogger over at BlogWrite For CEOs when we both presented at Webcom Montreal last week. This conversation is all about how corporations are leveraging Blogs and how far we've come in such a short period of time. The topic of online social networks, privacy and information is babbled about in two audio comments, so please feel free to add your voice and thoughts to the community. Enjoy this conversation...
- Running time: 50:22.
- Audio comment line - please send in a comment and add your voice to the audio community: +1 206-666-6056.
- Please send in questions, comments, suggestions - firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Hello from Beautiful Montreal.
- Subscribe over at iTunes.
- Comments are now live on the new Blog - www.twistimage.com/blog.
- Facebook Group - Six Pixels of Separation Podcast Society - please join (we have over 1160 members).
- Check out my other Podcast, Foreword Thinking - The Business And Motivational Book Review Podcast - sponsored by HarperCollins Canada.
- Foreword Thinking - episode #7 is now live and features Ben Mezrich - author of the books, Rigged, Bringing Down The House and more.
- IAB Canada – Interactive To The Max.
- Panel discussion on Widgets.
- Dinner in Palo Alto with Shel Holtz of For Immediate Release and his wife, Michele.
- Power Within Halifax - February 26th, 2007 featuring:
- Anthony Robbins.
- Mike Lipkin.
- Loretta LaRoche
- $129 per ticket for the first 200 - this offer is for a limited time to listeners to the Six Pixels of Separation Podcast. All you have to do is call +1-866-POWER-04 extension 229 and ask for Joseph.
- Audio Comment – Doug Haslam – Tech PR Gems – PRobeCast - Gischeleman Blog – Topaz Partners.
- Audio Comment – Robin Browne – NGO 2.0.
- Government of Canada - Privacy Commission.
- Video: Privacy On Social Networks.
- Audio Comment – Steve Carter- Eugene, Oregon.
- In Conversation with Debbie Weil – BlogWrite For CEOs and author of The Corporate Blogging Book live from Webcom Montreal.
- The conversation lasts about 13 minutes.
- Six Points of Separation – Six Ways To Re-Think Corporate Blogs:
- Beyond products.
- Raise the bar.
- The platform.
- The long road.
Please join the conversation by sending in questions, feedback and ways to improve Six Pixels Of Separation. Please let me know what you think or leave an audio comment at: +1 206-666-6056.
Download the Podcast here: Six Pixels Of Separation - The Twist Image Podcast - Episode #79 - Host: Mitch Joel.