Welcome to episode #71 of Six Pixels Of Separation - The Twist Image Podcast. In this episode, we take a deeper look into what people are looking for (and why) when they visit a Website. This episode has an amazing CarCast with Bryan Eisenberg and Avinash Kaushik. There's even a Six Points of Separation tie-in. This is a deep one with tons of philosophy and insights about consumers, their online experiences, voice of the customer, and where the Web will (hopefully) go. I am also playing with the length of the show and would love to know what you think. Enjoy this conversation...
- Running time: 37:10.
- Audio comment line - please send in a comment and add your voice to the audio community: +1 206-666-6056.
- Please send in questions, comments, suggestions - firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Hello from Beautiful Montreal.
- Subscribe over at iTunes.
- Comments are now live on the new Blog - www.twistimage.com/blog.
- Facebook Group - Six Pixels of Separation Podcast Society - please join (we have over nine hundred and fifty members).
- Have you checked out my other Podcast, Foreword Thinking - The Business And Motivational Book Review Podcast - sponsored by HarperCollins Canada?
- IAB Canada - Interactive Advertising Bureau - Social Media Marketing full-day seminar:
- Montreal, Quebec - October 10th, 2007.
- InfoPresse - Chris Anderson event - Wired Magazine - The Long Tail.
- CarCast with Bryan Eisenberg and Avinash Kaushik.
- Bryan Eisenberg - Future Now - Call To Action - Waiting For Your Cat To Bark - GrokDotCom.
- Avinash Kaushik - Ocam's Razor -Analytics Evangelist for Google - Web Analytics - An Hour A Day.
- Six Points of Separation - Six Questions Surrounding Web Analytics - Inspired by Avinash Kaushik's The Three Greatest Survey Questions Ever:
- What are you looking to track?
- What will you do with this information?
- Who are your visitors?
- What is the purpose of your visit to our Website today?*
- Were you able to complete your task today?*
- If you were not able to complete your task today, why not?*
- * - indicates these are Avinash's questions.
- No Six Pounds Of Sound this week.
Please join the conversation by sending in questions, feedback and ways to improve Six Pixels Of Separation. Please let me know what you think or leave an audio comment at: +1 206-666-6056.
Download the Podcast here: Six Pixels Of Separation - The Twist Image Podcast - Episode #71 - Host: Mitch Joel.