Welcome to episode #68 of Six Pixels Of Separation - The Twist Image Podcast. Two big questions came out of this episode and I really need your help in starting the conversation. The first one is about how prepared us Marketers are for creating content and advertising for all of these new devices that are coming out on to the market - from the new Apple iTouch iPod to the N Series from Nokia. It's a new game and I'm not sure how prepared we all are. Second question revolved around RFPs for Digital Marketing agencies. Do you think when a Request For Proposal is made that both the client and the agency are well-educated enough to make the right choice, or is there an underlying knowledge to Digital Marketing that is hard to bring across in this type of process? Lots of big questions - lots of stuff to talk about. Enjoy this conversation...
- Running time: 53:03.
- Audio comment line - please send in a comment and add your voice to the audio community: +1 206-666-6056.
- Please send in questions, comments, suggestions - firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Hello from Beautiful Montreal.
- Subscribe over at iTunes.
- Comments are now live on the new Blog - www.twistimage.com/blog.
- Facebook Group - Six Pixels of Separation Podcast Society - please join (we have close to eight hundred members).
- The new Blog and Podcast design is live - finally.
- How come no one picked up that everything is now called: Six Pixels of Separation?
- Have you checked out my other Podcast, Foreword Thinking - The Business And Motivational Book Review Podcast - sponsored by HarperCollins Canada.
- Just posted episode #6 with John Wood - founder of Room To Read and Author of Leaving Microsoft To Change The World.
- IAB Canada - Interactive Advertising Bureau - Social Media Marketing full-day seminar:
- Just back from Calgary, Alberta.
- Toronto, Ontario - September 20th, 2007.
- Ottawa, Ontario - September 26th, 2007.
- Montreal, Quebec - October 10th, 2007.
- Please let me know if you would like to meet up for some drinks or a Geek Dinner of sorts.
- Contest - Osheaga Festival in Montreal - the winner is Dave Thomas who knew that the festival is taking place at Parc Jean Drapeau.
- Featuring Smashing Pumpkins, Feist, Bloc Party, Interpol, Macy Gray, Arctic Monkeys and many more.
- Contest courtesy of Gillette Entertainment Group - Michael Wielgus.
- Geek Dinner Montreal with Tod Maffin from the CBC - Tuesday, September 11th, 2007 at 7:00 pm. Please join us.
- PodCamp Boston 2 - October 26 - 28, 2007 before VON Boston.
- Audio Comment - Jay Berkowitz - Ten Golden Rules.
- DVD Video Soft.
- Audio Comment - Mario Parise - Happy Pixels.
- Are you creating marketing materials for all of the new channels that are out there?
- Greenfields Report - Bernie Goldbach - Podcasting.ie.
- Nokia - Ovi.
- Audio Comment - Bill Sweetman - Sweetmantra - Marketing Martini - Tucows.
- Does is make sense to do RFPs for a Digital Marketing agency?
- Six Points of Separation - Six Online Tools To Get You Organized - inspired by Jay Berkowitz's audio comment:
- Six Pounds Of Sound (but no C.C. Chapman):
- David Usher - 'Ugly Is Beautiful'.
Please join the conversation by sending in questions, feedback and ways to improve Six Pixels Of Separation. Please let me know what you think or leave an audio comment at: +1 206-666-6056.
Download the Podcast here: Six Pixels Of Separation - The Twist Image Podcast - Episode #68 - Host: Mitch Joel.