Here it is: Six Pixels Of Separation - The Mirum Podcast - Episode #561 - Host: Mitch Joel. Doug Stephens is one of the world's foremost retail industry futurists. His work and thinking has influenced some of the world's best-known retailers, agencies and brands. Prior to founding Retail Prophet, Doug spent over 20 years as a professional in the retail industry. He is the author of two business books: The Retail Revival - Re-Imagining Business for the New Age of Consumerism and his latest, Reengineering Retail - The Future of Selling in a Post-Digital World. The world of retail is facing disruption, innovation and digitization all at once. Is this the end or just the beginning of retail? Enjoy the conversation...
- Running time: 57:55.
- Hello from beautiful Montreal.
- Subscribe over at iTunes.
- Please visit and leave comments on the blog - Six Pixels of Separation.
- Feel free to connect to me directly on Facebook here: Mitch Joel on Facebook.
- or you can connect on LinkedIn.
- ...or on twitter.
- Six Pixels of Separation the book is now available.
- CTRL ALT Delete is now available too!
- Here is my conversation with Doug Stephens.
- Reengineering Retail - The Future of Selling in a Post-Digital World.
- The Retail Revival - Re-Imagining Business for the New Age of Consumerism.
- Retail Prophet.
- Follow Doug on Twitter.
- This week's music: David Usher 'St. Lawrence River'.
Download the Podcast here: Six Pixels Of Separation - The Mirum Podcast - Episode #561 - Host: Mitch Joel.