Here it is: Six Pixels Of Separation - The Mirum Podcast - Episode #559 - Host: Mitch Joel. Some might say that Mark Schaefer was late to the game when it comes to social media and personal brand building. Still, in short order, he has built a substantive and valuable personal platform and engaged community. Mark is still an avid blogger (like me). He is a podcaster (check out The Marketing Companion). He is a professor of marketing at Rutgers. He is an active consultant. Mark is a passionate communicator about how marketing has changed, and where he thinks it's all going. He's written many successful business books (Return On Influence, The Tao Of Twitter, Born To Blog, Social Media Explained and The Content Code) and brings a wealth of real life experience to the discussion. His latest book, Known, digs deep into his blueprint for how individuals (and businesses) can use content to become more known to a broader audience and grow their customer base. Some might think that a new business book on the topic of personal branding in 2017 is a little after-the-fact (I did). Mark thinks he's tapped into something new and unique (he changed my mind). Enjoy the conversation...
- Running time: 52:40.
- Hello from beautiful Montreal.
- Subscribe over at iTunes.
- Please visit and leave comments on the blog - Six Pixels of Separation.
- Feel free to connect to me directly on Facebook here: Mitch Joel on Facebook.
- or you can connect on LinkedIn.
- ...or on twitter.
- Six Pixels of Separation the book is now available.
- CTRL ALT Delete is now available too!
- Here is my conversation with Mark Schaefer.
- The Content Code.
- Social Media Explained.
- Born To Blog.
- The Tao Of Twitter.
- Return On Influence.
- Follow Mark on Twitter.
- This week's music: David Usher 'St. Lawrence River'.
Download the Podcast here: Six Pixels Of Separation - The Mirum Podcast - Episode #559 - Host: Mitch Joel.