Here it is: Six Pixels Of Separation - The Mirum Podcast - Episode #558 - Host: Mitch Joel. Whether it's online, in person or just consuming his content, I always enjoy the time I spend with Mark Bowden. He's perfectly engaging, entertaining and there's always something to learn. There is this powerful notion that success comes not from what we say, but what we do and how we say it. The power of communications can never be questioned. Especially, when you work in the world of marketing and advertising. Few people truly have the expertise of Mark Bowden. He has developed cutting-edge techniques to stand out, win trust and grow profits through the power of communication. Some would call him a body language expert. I believe he is much more than that. He runs a company called Truthplane. He's written the bestselling business books Winning Body Language, Winning Body Language for Sales Professionals and Tame the Primitive Brain. Mark is also the co-creator of online course, Presentation Genius. Mark has a highly viewed TEDx talk and his YouTube Channel has over 1 million views. Enjoy the conversation...
- Running time: 57:16.
- Hello from beautiful Montreal.
- Subscribe over at iTunes.
- Please visit and leave comments on the blog - Six Pixels of Separation.
- Feel free to connect to me directly on Facebook here: Mitch Joel on Facebook.
- or you can connect on LinkedIn.
- ...or on twitter.
- Six Pixels of Separation the book is now available.
- CTRL ALT Delete is now available too!
- Here is my conversation with Mark Bowden.
- Winning Body Language.
- Winning Body Language for Sales Professionals.
- Tame the Primitive Brain.
- Presentation Genius.
- Follow Mark on Twitter.
- This week's music: David Usher 'St. Lawrence River'.
Download the Podcast here: Six Pixels Of Separation - The Mirum Podcast - Episode #558 - Host: Mitch Joel.