Welcome to episode #531 of Six Pixels Of Separation - The Mirum Podcast. Podcasting continues to grow and develop into an important media channel. I've been podcasting every week for over a decade, so it's always interesting to see news like the IAB and Edison Research released this week about podcasting's explosive growth (Podcast Advertising Study 2016). Another podcast that many people love is The Unmistakable Creative. The host is Srinivas Rao and he recently published a book titled, Unmistakable - Why Only Is Better Than Best. The depth of his show is a sight to behold (and listen to). Srini has conducted over six hundred interviews with thought leaders and people from all walks of life. The topic is loosely themed as branding, storytelling, and marketing. He is most passionate about extracting unmistakable stories out of people (he claims that this is his superpower). Enjoy the conversation...
- Running time: 50:16.
- Hello from beautiful Montreal.
- Subscribe over at iTunes.
- Please visit and leave comments on the blog - Six Pixels of Separation.
- Feel free to connect to me directly on Facebook here: Mitch Joel on Facebook.
- or you can connect on LinkedIn.
- ...or on twitter.
- Six Pixels of Separation the book is now available.
- CTRL ALT Delete is now available too!
- Here is my conversation with Srinivas Rao.
- The Unmistakable Creative.
- Unmistakable - Why Only Is Better Than Best.
- Follow Srini on Twitter.
- This week's music: David Usher 'St. Lawrence River'.
- Get David's song for free here: Artists For Amnesty.
Download the Podcast here: Six Pixels Of Separation - The Mirum Podcast - Episode #531 - Host: Mitch Joel.