Welcome to episode #520 of Six Pixels Of Separation - The Mirum Podcast. One of the world's foremost thinkers on the subject of better communications and presentations is Nancy Duarte. She has been on the show countless times. If you ever need to really study and deep dive into what makes a truly persuasive presentation, you won't find better business books than Slide:ology, Resonate, HBR Guide To Persuasive Presentations, Slidedocs, and her latest, Illuminate. Illuminate was co-written with Patti Sanchez, who also joins us this week to discuss the mechanics behind what a great story is, how a business leader should sell that story and, ultimately, how to best package a presentation to get your entire team (and customers) aligned and on your side. This is not about building a better deck or the function of good presentation structure. This is a dialogue about making your communications truly connect. If you have never checked out their business, Duarte, you should. Enjoy the conversation...
- Running time: 53:10.
- Hello from beautiful Montreal.
- Subscribe over at iTunes.
- Please visit and leave comments on the blog - Six Pixels of Separation.
- Feel free to connect to me directly on Facebook here: Mitch Joel on Facebook.
- or you can connect on LinkedIn.
- ...or on twitter.
- Six Pixels of Separation the book is now available.
- CTRL ALT Delete is now available too!
- Here is my conversation with Nancy Duarte and Patti Sanchez.
- HBR Guide To Persuasive Presentations.
- Follow Nancy on Twitter.
- Follow Patti on Twitter.
- This week's music: David Usher 'St. Lawrence River'.
- Get David's song for free here: Artists For Amnesty.
Download the Podcast here: Six Pixels Of Separation - The Mirum Podcast - Episode #520 - Host: Mitch Joel.