Here it is: Six Pixels Of Separation - The Mirum Podcast - Episode #507 - Host: Mitch Joel. It's always a pleasure to welcome Jay Baer back to the show. We don't always agree, but we both do love marketing in this modern age. Jay is back with a brand new book called, Hug Your Haters. The book is being described as a modern day approach to customer service. Jay says that customer service is the new marketing (a point we debate on this episode). Jay's last business book was Youtility. And, as if that weren't enough, he turned his blog, Convince And Convert into a major publishing platform that features multiple voices along with ton of fascinating podcasts and more. His first book, The Now Revolution (which he co-wrote with Amber Naslund), also broke ground when it was first released. Enjoy the conversation...
- Running time: 52:53.
- Hello from beautiful Montreal.
- Subscribe over at iTunes.
- Please visit and leave comments on the blog - Six Pixels of Separation.
- Feel free to connect to me directly on Facebook here: Mitch Joel on Facebook.
- or you can connect on LinkedIn.
- ...or on Twitter.
- Six Pixels of Separation the book is now available.
- CTRL ALT Delete is now available too!
- Here is my conversation with Jay Baer.
- Convince And Convert.
- Hug Your Haters.
- The Now Revolution.
- Follow Jay on Twitter.
- This week's music: David Usher 'St. Lawrence River'.
- Get David's song for free here: Artists For Amnesty.
Download the Podcast here: Six Pixels Of Separation - The Mirum Podcast - Episode #507 - Host: Mitch Joel.