Welcome to episode #466 of Six Pixels Of Separation - The Mirum Podcast. We live in tough times for advertising. Yes, it's still a critical component of our economy and a very effective way to reach, connect and build loyalty. There's just so much of it. We have moved from a scarcity model to an abundance model in a very short time. There are countless options that make the old "three network" television model seem like a dinosaur. Frank Rose believes that the best kind of advertising is about real experiences. The kind of experiences that are so highly immersive for the consumer, that they're as enthralled by it as they are with a great movie or book. How many brands can make that happen? A long time contributing editor to Wired, Rose is also an accomplished book author who sits at the intersection of technology, new media and entertainment. Recently he published an article titled, The Power of Immersive Media, in Strategy + Business. Enjoy the conversation...
- Running time: 49:23.
- Hello from beautiful Montreal.
- Subscribe over at iTunes.
- Please visit and leave comments on the blog - Six Pixels of Separation.
- Feel free to connect to me directly on Facebook here: Mitch Joel on Facebook.
- or you can connect on LinkedIn.
- ...or on twitter.
- Six Pixels of Separation the book is now available.
- CTRL ALT Delete is now available too!
- Here's is the my conversation with Frank Rose.
- The Power of Immersive Media.
- How to harness the power of immersive media (infographic)/
- The Art of Immersion.
- Follow Frank on Twitter.
- This week's music: David Usher 'St. Lawrence River'.
- Get David's song for free here: Artists For Amnesty.
Download the Podcast here: Six Pixels Of Separation - The Mirum Podcast - Episode #466 - Host: Mitch Joel.