Welcome to episode #447 of Six Pixels Of Separation - The Mirum Podcast. Saul Colt fancies himself as one of the leading word of mouth marketing professionals in the world. At the core of his work, is helping brands find, develop and nurture real brand evangelists. This isn't about making people smile, so that they talk about you on Facebook, it's about finding the right customer for a brand and ensuring that their experience lasts as long as possible. While Saul's work can sometimes be simplistically defined as a stunt, Saul looks at it from a different perspective. From Freshbooks to Zipcar... to his current role as Chief Evangelist at Xero, Saul is always thinking of ways to get consumers to care about the brands that they use. This is how he does it. Enjoy the conversation...
- Running time: 40:57.
- Please send in questions, comments, suggestions - email@example.com.
- Hello from Beautiful Montreal.
- Subscribe over at iTunes.
- Please visit and leave comments on the blog - Six Pixels of Separation.
- Feel free to connect to me directly on Facebook here: Mitch Joel on Facebook.
- or you can connect on LinkedIn.
- ...or on twitter.
- Six Pixels of Separation the book is now available.
- CTRL ALT Delete is now available too!
- Here is my conversation with Saul Colt.
- Follow Saul on Twitter.
- This week's music: David Usher 'St. Lawrence River'.
- Get David's song for free here: Artists For Amnesty.
Download the Podcast here: Six Pixels Of Separation - The Mirum Podcast - Episode #447 - Host: Mitch Joel.