Welcome to episode #426 of Six Pixels Of Separation - The Twist Image Podcast. When everybody is writing, it can be challenging to find good writing (let alone, great writing). Ann Handley is a great writer. Don't believe me? Just start reading her blog. She's had an incredible career, including being the co-founder of ClickZ and she's currently the Chief Content Officer at MarketingProfs. When people ask me about what it takes to be great at writing content (online or otherwise), I think of my dear friend, Ann. I was honored to be asked to write a blurb for her just-released book, Everybody Writes. If you're going to be writing anything (from a tweet or blog post to a book of your own), this is the book you want to read, study and leave right next to whatever it is that you will be typing on. If you lead marketing teams, you're going to want to pick up a few copy for those who are responsible for the words as well. Prior to Everybody Writes, she co-authored (with C.C. Chapman), Content Rules. She's also a columnist for Entrepreneur Magazine, and a very passionate person about the power and importance of content and words. Enjoy the conversation...
- Running time: 1:02:03.
- Please send in questions, comments, suggestions - email@example.com.
- Hello from Beautiful Montreal.
- Subscribe over at iTunes.
- Please visit and leave comments on the Blog - Six Pixels of Separation.
- Feel free to connect to me directly on Facebook here: Mitch Joel on Facebook.
- or you can connect on LinkedIn.
- ...or on twitter.
- Six Pixels of Separation the book is now available.
- CTRL ALT Delete is now available too!
- In conversation with Ann Handley.
- Everybody Writes.
- Content Rules.
- Follow Ann on Twitter.
- This week's music: David Usher 'St. Lawrence River'.
- Get David's song for free here: Artists For Amnesty.
Download the Podcast here: Six Pixels Of Separation - The Twist Image Podcast - Episode #426 - Host: Mitch Joel.