Welcome to episode #423 of Six Pixels Of Separation - The Twist Image Podcast. I have been in this business a long time. I was there before Google existed, and I watched the birth of search engine marketing as it's entire evolution to today. To think that brands still don't understand the power of performance-based marketing and look quizzically at marketing automation is astounding. As marketers, we've begged - for decades - to get better at knowing our consumers and being able to deliver a more personalized brand experience to them. And now... We have it. Here we are. I met Paul Roetzer a long way back. He had just opened his own performance based agency, PR 20/20. Since then, he became HubSpot's first agency partner and published two business book, The Marketing Agency Blueprint (2012), and the recently released, The Marketing Performance Blueprint. It's a great book that points to a very powerful present and a very profound future for marketing. It's ours to grab. Will we? Enjoy the conversation.
- Running time: 55:29.
- Please send in questions, comments, suggestions - email@example.com.
- Hello from Beautiful Montreal.
- Subscribe over at iTunes.
- Please visit and leave comments on the Blog - Six Pixels of Separation.
- Feel free to connect to me directly on Facebook here: Mitch Joel on Facebook.
- or you can connect on LinkedIn.
- ...or on twitter.
- Six Pixels of Separation the book is now available.
- CTRL ALT Delete is now available too!
- In conversation with Paul Roetzer.
- The Marketing Performance Blueprint.
- The Marketing Agency Blueprint.
- PR 20/20.
- Hubspot marketing agency.
- Follow Paul on Twitter.
- This week's music: David Usher 'St. Lawrence River'.
- Get David's song for free here: Artists For Amnesty.
Download the Podcast here: Six Pixels Of Separation - The Twist Image Podcast - Episode #423 - Host: Mitch Joel.