Welcome to episode #417 of Six Pixels Of Separation - The Twist Image Podcast. Do great brands all something in common? What makes one brand thrive, while others survive and others die? If you asked Denise Lee Yohn, the answer might surprise you. In her new business book, What Great Brands Do - The Seven Brand-Building Principles That Separate The Best From The Rest, the former Sony Electronics executive and advertising agency professional (who worked on Burger King, Land Rover and Unilever) believes that there are many things that brands can proactively do to better align themselves, in a world where many question the absolute value of brands. And yes, the ability for a brand to get more personal and build a direct relationship with the consumer is part of the experience. But, if you believe that company's don't control the brand, but the consumer does... you may be in for a surprise. Enjoy the conversation...
- Running time: 44:20.
- Please send in questions, comments, suggestions - email@example.com.
- Hello from Beautiful Montreal.
- Subscribe over at iTunes.
- Please visit and leave comments on the Blog - Six Pixels of Separation.
- Feel free to connect to me directly on Facebook here: Mitch Joel on Facebook.
- or you can connect on LinkedIn.
- ...or on twitter.
- Six Pixels of Separation the book is now available.
- CTRL ALT Delete is now available too!
- In conversation with Denise Lee Yohn.
- What Great Brands Do.
- Follow Denise on Twitter.
- This week's music: David Usher 'St. Lawrence River'.
- Get David's song for free here: Artists For Amnesty.
Download the Podcast here: Six Pixels Of Separation - The Twist Image Podcast - Episode #417 - Host: Mitch Joel.