Welcome to episode #414 of Six Pixels Of Separation - The Twist Image Podcast. What do you think the future of digital marketing holds? Mark W. Schaefer brought forward his own thoughts in a very smart blog post title, The future of digital marketing will be built on fun. If you're a frequent listener of the podcast, you know that Mark is a regular guest, insightful marketing professional (and professor) and passionate communicator about how marketing has changed. He's written many successful business books (Return On Influence, The Tao Of Twitter, Born To Blog and Social Media Explained) and brings a wealth of real life experience to the discussion. We look at the many revolutions that the Internet has brought to marketing, and jam on some ideas as to where this might all be going. It gets intense and it's all a little meta, but I do believe that we came to some solid future visioning. Enjoy the conversation...
- Running time: 53:44.
- Please send in questions, comments, suggestions - email@example.com.
- Hello from Beautiful Montreal.
- Subscribe over at iTunes.
- Please visit and leave comments on the Blog - Six Pixels of Separation.
- Feel free to connect to me directly on Facebook here: Mitch Joel on Facebook.
- or you can connect on LinkedIn.
- ...or on twitter.
- Six Pixels of Separation the book is now available.
- CTRL ALT Delete is now available too!
- Here's is the my conversation with Mark W. Schaefer.
- Social Media Explained.
- Return On Influence.
- The Tao Of Twitter.
- Born To Blog.
- Follow Mark on Twitter.
- This week's music: David Usher 'St. Lawrence River'.
- Get David's song for free here: Artists For Amnesty.
Download the Podcast here: Six Pixels Of Separation - The Twist Image Podcast - Episode #414 - Host: Mitch Joel.