Welcome to episode #413 of Six Pixels Of Separation - The Twist Image Podcast. I have been a fan of the social media management platform, Sprinklr, for some time. Ragy Thomas leads the organization and he has had an illustrious career in the digital marketing space. This past week, Sprinklr held an event in Toronto (of which I was one of the speakers) and the line-up of brands that attended are a testament to how strong of a platform they have developed. Ragy is not just a social media technologist, he also had a huge impact on the world of email marketing. Prior to founding Sprinklr, he was president of Epsilon Interactive, a division of the world's largest marketing services company. During his tenure as president, Ragy led his division of Epsilon through rapid growth to approximately $100 million in annual sales worldwide spread across 11 countries. His prior start-up experiences include email marketing companies Advaya and Bigfoot Interactive, where he was the Chief Technology Officer. Advaya was sold to Bigfoot Interactive in 2001. Bigfoot Interactive was sold to Epsilon in 2005 for over $120 million. His insights on digital marketing, technology and start-ups are profound and relevant to every marketer. Enjoy the conversation...
- Running time: 49:36.
- Please send in questions, comments, suggestions - firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Hello from Beautiful Montreal.
- Subscribe over at iTunes.
- Please visit and leave comments on the Blog - Six Pixels of Separation.
- Feel free to connect to me directly on Facebook here: Mitch Joel on Facebook.
- or you can connect on LinkedIn.
- ...or on twitter.
- Six Pixels of Separation the book is now available.
- CTRL ALT Delete is now available too!
- Here's is the my conversation with Ragy Thomas.
- Follow Ragy on Twitter.
- This week's music: David Usher 'St. Lawrence River'.
- Get David's song for free here: Artists For Amnesty.
Download the Podcast here: Six Pixels Of Separation - The Twist Image Podcast - Episode #413 - Host: Mitch Joel.