Welcome to episode #410 of Six Pixels Of Separation - The Twist Image Podcast. This is also episode #28.20 of Across The Sound. Joseph Jaffe is widely regarded as one of the top Marketing Bloggers (Jaffe Juice) and Podcasters (both Jaffe Juice in audio and Jaffe Juice TV in video). He is the author of four excellent books (Life After The 30-Second Spot, Join The Conversation, Flip The Funnel Z.E.R.O.) and his latest business venture is, Evol8tion. A long-time friend (and one of the main inspirations behind the Six Pixels of Separation blog and podcast), we've decided to hold semi-regular conversations, debates and back-and-forths that will dive a little deeper into the Digital Marketing and Social Media landscape. This is our 28th conversation (or, as I like to affectionately call it, Across The Sound 28.20). In this episode, we discuss agency life. Why did Twist Image sell to WPP and what is the future of agencies and their roles with brands? Enjoy the conversation...
- Running time: 1:01:52.
- Please send in questions, comments, suggestions - firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Hello from Beautiful Montreal.
- Subscribe over at iTunes.
- Please visit and leave comments on the Blog - Six Pixels of Separation.
- Feel free to connect to me directly on Facebook here: Mitch Joel on Facebook.
- or you can connect on LinkedIn.
- ...or on twitter.
- Six Pixels of Separation the book is now available.
- CTRL ALT Delete is now available too!
- Here's is the my conversation with Joseph Jaffe about agency life and more.
- Jaffe Juice.
- Jaffe Juice TV.
- Life After The 30-Second Spot.
- Join The Conversation.
- Flip The Funnel.
- Follow Jaffe on Twitter.
- This week's music: David Usher 'St. Lawrence River'.
- Get David's song for free here: Artists For Amnesty.
Download the Podcast here: Six Pixels Of Separation - The Twist Image Podcast - Episode #410 - Host: Mitch Joel.