Welcome to episode #406 of Six Pixels Of Separation - The Twist Image Podcast. I think of one word when it comes to describing Stephen Rappaport: enigma. I have no idea why anyone who is a professional digital marketer is not following and ensuring that all of his work (especially) his books are on the desk of everyone in our profession. While he is currently running his own consulting practice, he is the former Knowledge Solutions Director at the Advertising Research Foundation and, over the years, he has spent a crazy amount of time helping the digital marketing industry get that much better at understanding how to measure, connect and engage. He was the co-author of The Online Advertising Playbook back in 2007, then in 2011, he published Listen First! Turning Social Conversations Into Business Advantage. Most recently, he published, Digital Metrics Field Guide - The Definitive Reference For Brands Using The Web, Social Media, Mobile Media or Email. And yes, it is stellar. Enjoy the conversation...
- Running time: 48:49.
- Please send in questions, comments, suggestions - email@example.com.
- Hello from Beautiful Montreal.
- Subscribe over at iTunes.
- Please visit and leave comments on the Blog - Six Pixels of Separation.
- Feel free to connect to me directly on Facebook here: Mitch Joel on Facebook.
- or you can connect on LinkedIn.
- ...or on twitter.
- Six Pixels of Separation the book is now available.
- CTRL ALT Delete is now available too!
- In conversation with Stephen Rappaport.
- Digital Metrics Field Guide.
- Listen First!
- The Online Advertising Playbook.
- Follow Stephen on Twitter.
- This week's music: David Usher 'St. Lawrence River'.
- Get David's song for free here: Artists For Amnesty.
Download the Podcast here: Six Pixels Of Separation - The Twist Image Podcast - Episode #406 - Host: Mitch Joel.