Welcome to episode #390 of Six Pixels Of Separation - The Twist Image Podcast. I have been friends (and following) Paul Gillin for years. Back when I was giving some of the first full-day social media seminars to marketing professionals, his book, The New Influencers, was part of the recommended reading list. Gillin stayed connected to the intersection of social media, marketing and has a focus on the B2B landscape. The New Influencers came out in 2007 and Gillin has been prolific since that one was published. He wrote Secrets Of Social Media Marketing in 2008, The Joy of Geocaching with his wife in 2010, Social Marketing To The Business Customer with Eric Schwartzman in 2011, and most recently, Attack Of The Customers. I'm thrilled that the veteran technology journalist agreed to talk about all things digital with me. Enjoy the conversation...
- Running time: 37:06.
- Please send in questions, comments, suggestions - email@example.com.
- Hello from Beautiful Montreal.
- Subscribe over at iTunes.
- Please visit and leave comments on the Blog - Six Pixels of Separation.
- Feel free to connect to me directly on Facebook here: Mitch Joel on Facebook.
- or you can connect on LinkedIn.
- ...or on twitter.
- Six Pixels of Separation the book is now available.
- CTRL ALT Delete is now available too!
- In conversation with Paul Gillin.
- Attack Of The Customers.
- Social Marketing To The Business Customer.
- The New Influencers.
- Secrets Of Social Media Marketing.
- The Joy Of Geocaching.
- Follow Paul on Twitter.
- This week's music: David Usher 'St. Lawrence River'.
- Get David's song for free here: Artists For Amnesty.
Download the Podcast here: Six Pixels Of Separation - The Twist Image Podcast - Episode #390 - Host: Mitch Joel.