Welcome to episode #389 of Six Pixels Of Separation - The Twist Image Podcast. It there is one new service marketers felt that they had to wrap their heads around in 2013, it was content marketing. In fact, one could argue that content marketing is the new social media. Joe Pulizzi is riding this wave for all that it's worth. Plus, there's is no one better than Joe Pulizzi to help us navigate through the noise. Pulizzi is the founder of the Content Marketing Institute and SocialTract. He writes one of the most popular blogs on content marketing and is the co-author of two business books on the subject (Get Content. Get Customers and Managing Content Marketing). Most recently, he published Epic Content Marketing. Pulizzi is one of the true, experienced voices in the space and you will be amazed by the depth of this book. If you're looking at how to bulk up your content marketing strategy, or where to get started, his book and this chat is a great primer. Enjoy the conversation...
- Running time: 45:26.
- Please send in questions, comments, suggestions - email@example.com.
- Hello from Beautiful Montreal.
- Subscribe over at iTunes.
- Please visit and leave comments on the Blog - Six Pixels of Separation.
- Feel free to connect to me directly on Facebook here: Mitch Joel on Facebook.
- or you can connect on LinkedIn.
- ...or on twitter.
- Six Pixels of Separation the book is now available.
- CTRL ALT Delete is now available too!
- In conversation with Joe Pulizzi.
- Content Marketing Institute.
- Epic Content Marketing.
- This week's music: David Usher 'St. Lawrence River'.
- Get David's song for free here: Artists For Amnesty.
Download the Podcast here: Six Pixels Of Separation - The Twist Image Podcast - Episode #389 - Host: Mitch Joel.