Welcome to episode #381 of Six Pixels Of Separation - The Twist Image Podcast. Richard Koch is someone I have been following for a long time. He is a very prolific business writer known best for his hit business book, The 80/20 Principle (and you probably also heard of Superconnect). He recently published, The 80/20 Manager - The Secret to Working Less and Achieving More, and this is where things start to get interesting. Koch is no Tim Ferriss or Chris Guillebeau (in terms of age and passion). Koch has been around the block way more times as a former management consultant (Boston Consulting Group and Bain) and entrepreneur (he built L.E.K. Consulting with Jim Lawrence and Iain Evans), along with using his concepts to make a fortune from several private equity investments made personally. So, does he have the facts to back up the notion that we can all work a lot less and do/make a whole lot more? Take a listen and enjoy the conversation...
- Running time: 42:56.
- Please send in questions, comments, suggestions - email@example.com.
- Hello from Beautiful Montreal.
- Subscribe over at iTunes.
- Please visit and leave comments on the Blog - Six Pixels of Separation.
- Feel free to connect to me directly on Facebook here: Mitch Joel on Facebook.
- or you can connect on LinkedIn.
- ...or on twitter.
- Six Pixels of Separation the book is now available.
- CTRL ALT Delete is now available too!
- In conversation with Richard Koch.
- The 80/20 Manager.
- The 80/20 Principle.
- Follow Richard on Twitter.
- This week's music: David Usher 'St. Lawrence River'.
- Get David's song for free here: Artists For Amnesty.
Download the Podcast here: Six Pixels Of Separation - The Twist Image Podcast - Episode #381 - Host: Mitch Joel.