Welcome to episode #379 of Six Pixels Of Separation - The Twist Image Podcast. I have known Dan Schawbel for over a decade. I have also had the pleasure of watching him blossom into a marketing juggernaut and passionate educator for young people who are trying to figure out how to leave their mark on the world. When I first started blogging about personal branding and online reputation, Dan was always eager to comment, add his perspective and share his insights. Now, he is the Managing Partner of Millennial Branding - a Gen Y research and consulting firm. He has authored two bestselling business books, Me 2.0 and the recently published, Promote Yourself - The New Rules For Career Success. Dan is also a contributor for Time and Forbes magazine, as well as being a sought-after media pundit on the topic of personal branding and Gen Y. Oh, did I mention that he accomplished all of this before his thirtieth birthday? He is an impressive young man. Enjoy the conversation...
- Running time: 39:05.
- Please send in questions, comments, suggestions - firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Hello from Beautiful Montreal.
- Subscribe over at iTunes.
- Please visit and leave comments on the Blog - Six Pixels of Separation.
- Feel free to connect to me directly on Facebook here: Mitch Joel on Facebook.
- or you can connect on LinkedIn.
- ...or on twitter.
- Six Pixels of Separation the book is now available.
- CTRL ALT Delete is now available too!
- In conversation with Dan Schawbel.
- Promote Yourself.
- Me 2.0.
- Follow Dan on Twitter.
- This week's music: David Usher 'St. Lawrence River'.
- Get David's song for free here: Artists For Amnesty.
Download the Podcast here: Six Pixels Of Separation - The Twist Image Podcast - Episode #379 - Host: Mitch Joel.