Welcome to episode #378 of Six Pixels Of Separation - The Twist Image Podcast. Where does creativity come from? It's a big question. Tomes have been written about it. Few understand the creative process better than Todd Henry. He is the founder of a group called The Accidental Creative (which also happens to be the title of self-titled debut business book back in 2011). Most recently, he released his second book. It is, without question, one of the best book titles on creativity that I have ever come across. It is called, Die Empty - Unleash Your Best Work Every Day, and the excellent content within the book lives up to the title. Too many people confuse "art" with "creativity," and Todd has an incredible knack for explaining how creativity needs to permeate everything that we do in our work. We expect creativity or moments of genius to hit us like random bolts of lightning, Die Empty is a practical and powerful roadmap that will put a process against your creativity (you need to work it - each and every day). What's the point of dying with your creativity trapped between your ears? Todd has been on the podcast before (SPOS #259 - Accidentally Creative With Todd Henry) and now he is back to talk about Die Empty. Enjoy the conversation...
- Running time: 49:29.
- Please send in questions, comments, suggestions - firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Hello from Beautiful Montreal.
- Subscribe over at iTunes.
- Please visit and leave comments on the Blog - Six Pixels of Separation.
- Feel free to connect to me directly on Facebook here: Mitch Joel on Facebook.
- or you can connect on LinkedIn.
- ...or on twitter.
- Six Pixels of Separation the book is now available.
- CTRL ALT Delete is now available too!
- In conversation with Todd Henry.
- Die Empty.
- Accidental Creative.
- Follow Todd on Twitter.
- This week's music: David Usher 'St. Lawrence River'.
- Get David's song for free here: Artists For Amnesty.
Download the Podcast here: Six Pixels Of Separation - The Twist Image Podcast - Episode #378 - Host: Mitch Joel.