Welcome to episode #376 of Six Pixels Of Separation - The Twist Image Podcast. Peter Coughter was last on the podcast over a year ago to discuss his amazing book, The Art of the Pitch - Persuasion and Presentation Skills That Win Business (you can listen to that episode right here: SPOS #296 - The Art Of The Pitch With Peter Coughter). To this day, I consider it the seminal book for marketing and communications people who need to better understand how to pitch creative ideas in a very complex world. Things continue to evolve and change. Each and every day, we see the importance of presentation skills increasing. Personally, I believe that the ability to present is core to an individual's success (from personal to professional development). Coughter was President of Siddall, Matus & Coughter Inc., one of the most respected advertising and communications agencies in the Southeast. His agency won tons of industry awards and recognition. Today, he is a professor at Virginia Commonwealth University's Brandcenter, and a consultant to advertising agencies on how to win the pitch. If you're interested in bulking up on your pitching and presentation skills, you have come to the right place. Enjoy the conversation...
- Running time: 53:44.
- Please send in questions, comments, suggestions - email@example.com.
- Hello from Beautiful Montreal.
- Subscribe over at iTunes.
- Please visit and leave comments on the Blog - Six Pixels of Separation.
- Feel free to connect to me directly on Facebook here: Mitch Joel on Facebook.
- or you can connect on LinkedIn.
- ...or on twitter.
- Six Pixels of Separation the book is now available.
- CTRL ALT Delete is now available too!
- In conversation with Peter Coughter.
- The Art of The Pitch.
- Follow Peter on Twitter.
- This week's music: David Usher 'St. Lawrence River'.
- Get David's song for free here: Artists For Amnesty.
Download the Podcast here: Six Pixels Of Separation - The Twist Image Podcast - Episode #376 - Host: Mitch Joel.