Welcome to episode #374 of Six Pixels Of Separation - The Twist Image Podcast. Thinking outside of the box? Thinking inside of the box? What would happen if there was a whole new slew of boxes that you didn't even realize were available to you? That's what Alan Iny need is trying to figure out. Alan has one of the coolest job titles ever: Senior specialist for creativity and scenario planning at the Boston Consulting Group. He is not only a trainer to thousands of executives and consultants all over the world, he is also the co-author of an amazing new book called, Thinking In New Boxes. Thinking In New Boxes is all about what happens when business and creativity collide. It's not just about a better brainstorming session. It's not just a revolutionary new roadmap for sustainable creativity at work. This is a whole new way of bringing a whole new level of creativity to the work that you do. Enjoy the conversation...
- Running time: 37:51.
- Please send in questions, comments, suggestions - email@example.com.
- Hello from Beautiful Montreal.
- Subscribe over at iTunes.
- Please visit and leave comments on the Blog - Six Pixels of Separation.
- Feel free to connect to me directly on Facebook here: Mitch Joel on Facebook.
- or you can connect on LinkedIn.
- ...or on twitter.
- Six Pixels of Separation the book is now available.
- CTRL ALT Delete is now available too!
- In conversation with Alan Iny.
- Thinking In New Boxes.
- Boston Consulting Group.
- Follow Alan on Twitter.
- This week's music: David Usher 'St. Lawrence River'.
- Get David's song for free here: Artists For Amnesty.
Download the Podcast here: Six Pixels Of Separation - The Twist Image Podcast - Episode #374 - Host: Mitch Joel.