Welcome to episode #371 of Six Pixels Of Separation - The Twist Image Podcast. It feels like I have known Jackie Huba forever. She's a master at understanding, talking about, writing about and teaching about customer loyalty. She's written a batch of bestselling business books like, Creating Customer Evangelists and Citizen Marketers. She's been at it for a long time. She's been talking about a lot of the things that the smart brands are finally doing... but Jackie was talking about it long ago. Most recently, she published a new book, Monster Loyalty - How Lady Gaga Turns Followers into Fanatics. Don't mistaken this for another book about how brands need to turn customers into fans. It's not. It's about something much more powerful and that much deeper. Enjoy the conversation...
- Running time: 47:31.
- Please send in questions, comments, suggestions - firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Hello from Beautiful Montreal.
- Subscribe over at iTunes.
- Please visit and leave comments on the Blog - Six Pixels of Separation.
- Feel free to connect to me directly on Facebook here: Mitch Joel on Facebook.
- or you can connect on LinkedIn.
- ...or on twitter.
- Six Pixels of Separation the book is now available.
- CTRL ALT Delete is now available too!
- In conversation with Jackie Huba.
- Monster Loyalty.
- Creating Customer Evangelists.
- Citizen Marketers.
- Follow Jackie on Twitter.
- This week's music: David Usher 'St. Lawrence River'.
- Get David's song for free here: Artists For Amnesty.
Download the Podcast here: Six Pixels Of Separation - The Twist Image Podcast - Episode #371 - Host: Mitch Joel.