Welcome to episode #370 of Six Pixels Of Separation - The Twist Image Podcast. I spent a few days in Silicon Valley this week. I was invited there to give the keynote address for Haystack Digital Marketing's Digital Summit At Mountain View, which took place at the Googleplex. Since I was in the neighborhood, I had to spend some quality time with a close friend and someone I consider to be one of the smartest minds in marketing today: Avinash Kaushik. Kaushik is the Digital Marketing Evangelist at Google and the bestselling author of Web Analytics - An Hour A Day and Web Analytics 2.0. Along with that, he is one of the most powerful marketing bloggers on the planet. His blog, Occam's Razor is a site to behold (intentional spelling). On July 22nd, he published another monster post (close to 4000 words) titled, See-Think-Do: A Content, Marketing, Measurement Business Framework and, once again, it's a blog post worthy of pushing further and deeper into a book. I hope he does just that. In the meantime, here's an in-depth conversation about this new marketing framework. It's an important discussion, so enjoy...
- Running time: 50:04.
- Please send in questions, comments, suggestions - firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Hello from Beautiful Montreal.
- Subscribe over at iTunes.
- Please visit and leave comments on the Blog - Six Pixels of Separation.
- Feel free to connect to me directly on Facebook here: Mitch Joel on Facebook.
- or you can connect on LinkedIn.
- ...or on twitter.
- Six Pixels of Separation the book is now available.
- CTRL ALT Delete is now available too!
- In conversation with Avinash Kaushik.
- See-Think-Do: A Content, Marketing, Measurement Business Framework.
- Occam's Razor.
- Web Analytics - An Hour A Day.
- Web Analytics 2.0.
- Follow Avinash on Twitter.
- This week's music: David Usher 'St. Lawrence River'.
- Get David's song for free here: Artists For Amnesty.
Download the Podcast here: Six Pixels Of Separation - The Twist Image Podcast - Episode #370 - Host: Mitch Joel.