Welcome to episode #366 of Six Pixels Of Separation - The Twist Image Podcast. If you lost ten million dollars, would you make the same mistake twice? Better question: would you take the advice of someone who lost more than ten million dollars on more than one occasion? Before answering any of these questions, I am going to encourage you to take a listen to this chat with James Altucher. Altucher is a trader, investor, writer, and entrepreneur. His bio is an impressive one. He's an investor in Buddy Media (which sold to Salesforce.com for about $800 million) as well as bitly. His latest book is called, Choose Yourself!, and it's a great read. Also, if you're not following his blog, The Altucher Confidential, you don't know what you're missing. Enjoy the conversation...
- Running time: 53:37.
- Please send in questions, comments, suggestions - email@example.com.
- Hello from Beautiful Montreal.
- Subscribe over at iTunes.
- Please visit and leave comments on the Blog - Six Pixels of Separation.
- Feel free to connect to me directly on Facebook here: Mitch Joel on Facebook.
- or you can connect on LinkedIn.
- ...or on twitter.
- Six Pixels of Separation the book is now available.
- CTRL ALT Delete is now available too!
- In conversation with James Altucher.
- Choose Yourself!
- Follow James on Twitter.
- This week's music: David Usher 'St. Lawrence River'.
- Get David's song for free here: Artists For Amnesty.
Download the Podcast here: Six Pixels Of Separation - The Twist Image Podcast - Episode #366 - Host: Mitch Joel.