Welcome to episode #362 of Six Pixels Of Separation - The Twist Image Podcast. While many companies were still lamenting a basic website back in the nineties, Gary Schwartz was already imagining how content, voice and mobility would change how we connect to one another... and the brands that serve us. For over a decade, Gary has been a leader in the mobile industry. He is CEO of Impact Mobile (offices in New York, Los Angeles, Toronto, etc...), is Chair of the Mobile Entertainment Forum and Chair Emeritus of the Mobile Committee for the Internet Advertising Bureau. He published his first book, The Impulse Economy - Understanding mobile shoppers and what makes them buy, and appeared on this podcast back in 2012. Now, he is back with his latest book, Fast Shopper, Slow Store - A Guide to Courting and Capturing the Mobile Consumer, that looks at how shopping has changed since consumers have massive computational power and inter-connectedness in the palms of their hands. The game has changed. The game is changing. Enjoy the conversation...
- Running time: 57:52.
- Please send in questions, comments, suggestions - email@example.com.
- Hello from Beautiful Montreal.
- Subscribe over at iTunes.
- Please visit and leave comments on the Blog - Six Pixels of Separation.
- Feel free to connect to me directly on Facebook here: Mitch Joel on Facebook.
- or you can connect on LinkedIn.
- ...or on twitter.
- Six Pixels of Separation the book is now available.
- CTRL ALT Delete is now available too!
- In conversation with Gary Schwartz.
- Impact Mobile.
- Fast Shopper, Slow Store.
- The Impulse Economy.
- Follow Gary on Twitter.
- This week's music: David Usher 'St. Lawrence River'.
- Get David's song for free here: Artists For Amnesty.
Download the Podcast here: Six Pixels Of Separation - The Twist Image Podcast - Episode #362 - Host: Mitch Joel.