Welcome to episode #357 of Six Pixels Of Separation - The Twist Image Podcast. How important is a personal brand? Is that phrase even able to stay alive in this day and age? There is no doubt that our individual reputations are online and available for the world to see, but what does that really mean in a world where everyone is connected, has a Facebook profile, a Twitter feed, a blog and more? Dorie Clark has spent some serious time trying to figure out how individuals can better connect and build their personal profile and reputation. In this fascinating chat with the Harvard Business Review and Forbes contributor, the newly published author of Reinventing You looks at the power of personal brands and what they mean in this day and age. Enjoy the conversation...
- Running time: 48:46.
- Please send in questions, comments, suggestions - firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Hello from Beautiful Montreal.
- Subscribe over at iTunes.
- Please visit and leave comments on the Blog - Six Pixels of Separation.
- Feel free to connect to me directly on Facebook here: Mitch Joel on Facebook.
- or you can connect on LinkedIn.
- ...or on twitter.
- Six Pixels of Separation the book is now available.
- CTRL ALT Delete comes out May 21st, 2013.
- In conversation with Dorie Clark.
- Reinventing You.
- Harvard Business Review.
- Follow Dorie on Twitter.
- This week's music: David Usher 'St. Lawrence River'.
- Get David's song for free here: Artists For Amnesty.
Download the Podcast here: Six Pixels Of Separation - The Twist Image Podcast - Episode #357 - Host: Mitch Joel.