Welcome to episode #354 of Six Pixels Of Separation - The Twist Image Podcast. His latest book is called, Present Shock, and he has ten-plus other best-selling books on new media and pop culture (including: Program Or Be Programmed, Life Inc., Cyberia, Media Virus, Playing the Future, Nothing Sacred: The Truth about Judaism, Get Back in the Box: Innovation from the Inside Out and Coercion, winner of the Marshall Mcluhan Award for best media book). He does tons of teaching and public speaking but also makes time to produce and write documentaries (The Merchants of Cool, The Persuaders, Digital_Nation). If that weren't enough, Douglas Rushkoff has written two series of graphic novels for Vertigo called, Testament and A.D.D. When it comes to the top thinkers that inspire me, Rushkoff, holds one of the few coveted spots. He's a deep, deep thinker and drops insights on media and marketing that will keep you thinking and spinning for days. Enjoy the conversation...
- Running time: 45:55.
- Please send in questions, comments, suggestions - email@example.com.
- Hello from Beautiful Montreal.
- Subscribe over at iTunes.
- Please visit and leave comments on the Blog - Six Pixels of Separation.
- Feel free to connect to me directly on Facebook here: Mitch Joel on Facebook.
- or you can connect on LinkedIn.
- ...or on twitter.
- Six Pixels of Separation the book is now available.
- CTRL ALT Delete comes out May 21st, 2013.
- In conversation with Douglas Rushkoff.
- Present Shock.
- Follow Douglas on Twitter.
- This week's music: David Usher 'St. Lawrence River'.
- Get David's song for free here: Artists For Amnesty.
Download the Podcast here: Six Pixels Of Separation - The Twist Image Podcast - Episode #354 - Host: Mitch Joel.