Welcome to episode #352 of Six Pixels Of Separation - The Twist Image Podcast. This is also episode #25.20 of Across The Sound. Joseph Jaffe is widely regarded as one of the top Marketing Bloggers (Jaffe Juice) and Podcasters (both Jaffe Juice in audio and Jaffe Juice TV in video). He is the author of three excellent books (Life After The 30-Second Spot, Join The Conversation and Flip The Funnel) and his latest business venture is, Evol8tion. A long-time friend (and one of the main inspirations behind the Six Pixels of Separation Blog and Podcast), we've decided to hold semi-regular conversations, debates and back-and-forths that will dive a little deeper into the Digital Marketing and Social Media landscape. This is our 25th conversation (or, as I like to affectionately call it, Across The Sound 25.20). The best title for this episode would be: How do you scale humanity? In a world of automated advertising - which is quickly taking the lion's share of media dollars (see Facebook and Google advertising as a starting point) - where does the humanity of advertising - as we have known it - come into play? Some might say that social media brought the humanity back to marketing, but content marketing is proving challenging for many brands who are used to mass marketing tactics. So, what does advertising look like in 2013 and what will it be moving forward? Enjoy the conversation...
- Running time: 53:18.
- Please send in questions, comments, suggestions - firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Hello from Beautiful Montreal.
- Subscribe over at iTunes.
- Please visit and leave comments on the Blog - Six Pixels of Separation.
- Feel free to connect to me directly on Facebook here: Mitch Joel on Facebook.
- or you can connect on LinkedIn.
- ...or on twitter.
- Six Pixels of Separation the book is now available.
- CTRL ALT Delete comes out May 21st, 2013.
- Here's is the Joseph Jaffe conversation about how we scale humanity.
- Jaffe Juice.
- Jaffe Juice TV.
- Life After The 30-Second Spot.
- Join The Conversation.
- Flip The Funnel.
- Follow Jaffe on Twitter.
- This week's music: David Usher 'St. Lawrence River'.
- Get David's song for free here: Artists For Amnesty.
Download the Podcast here: Six Pixels Of Separation - The Twist Image Podcast - Episode #352 - Host: Mitch Joel.