Welcome to episode #347 of Six Pixels Of Separation - The Twist Image Podcast. If you ask veteran marketing professional, Ken Segall, what made Apple so great, he can sum it up in two words: insanely simple. It's also the title of his recent business book, Insanely Simple. As a writer, Segall has worked at many agencies over the years and worked with Steve Jobs from the "Think Different" to iMac days and beyond. It wasn't just a lesson in simplicity from Jobs that inspired Segall, but rather an ethos that he hopes to drive through all organizations who are willing to listen. This is a fascinating conversation not just about Apple and their marketing strategy but how to think differently... and simpler about the brands that you work with. Enjoy the conversation...
- Running time: 44:38.
- Please send in questions, comments, suggestions - firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Hello from Beautiful Montreal.
- Subscribe over at iTunes.
- Please visit and leave comments on the Blog - Six Pixels of Separation.
- Feel free to connect to me directly on Facebook here: Mitch Joel on Facebook.
- or you can connect on LinkedIn.
- ...or on twitter.
- Six Pixels of Separation the book is now available.
- CTRL ALT Delete is coming on May 21st, 2013.
- In conversation with Ken Segall.
- Insanely Simple.
- Ken Segall's Observatory.
- Follow Ken on Twitter.
- This week's music: David Usher 'St. Lawrence River'.
- Get David's song for free here: Artists For Amnesty.
Download the Podcast here: Six Pixels Of Separation - The Twist Image Podcast - Episode #347 - Host: Mitch Joel.