Welcome to episode #346 of Six Pixels Of Separation - The Twist Image Podcast. There are marketing legends and then there are people like Don Peppers and Martha Rogers. In short: any idea that excites us about marketing these days (from social media to big data and beyond) are theories that Peppers and Rogers have already researched and published long before we even had a name for them. They invented the term one-to-one marketing to "illustrate the importance of treating different customers differently." In 1993 they founded their own consulting company, Peppers & Rogers Group, to help brands understand the ever-changing world of the consumer, the power of data, CRM, the customer revolution and how to make marketing more effective. They released their tenth business book, Extreme Trust (about the new dynamics of competition), in April of 2012 and, it is my honor that they both agreed to come on the podcast. Enjoy the conversation...
- Running time: 49:29.
- Please send in questions, comments, suggestions - email@example.com.
- Hello from Beautiful Montreal.
- Subscribe over at iTunes.
- Please visit and leave comments on the Blog - Six Pixels of Separation.
- Feel free to connect to me directly on Facebook here: Mitch Joel on Facebook.
- or you can connect on LinkedIn.
- ...or on twitter.
- Six Pixels of Separation the book is now available.
- CTRL ALT Delete is coming on May 21st, 2013.
- In conversation with Don Peppers and Martha Rogers.
- Peppers & Rogers Group.
- Extreme Trust.
- Follow Don and Martha on Twitter.
- This week's music: David Usher 'St. Lawrence River'.
- Get David's song for free here: Artists For Amnesty.
Download the Podcast here: Six Pixels Of Separation - The Twist Image Podcast - Episode #346 - Host: Mitch Joel.