Welcome to episode #345 of Six Pixels Of Separation - The Twist Image Podcast. There is a well-worn thought that small business can learn a lot from how big business operates. John Jantsch is one of the people who will flip that notion on its head. Jantsch spends his days helping small businesses grow. His company, Duct Tape Marketing, has spent years helping small companies to think small (effective and profitable). He has authored three bestselling business books, Duct Tape Marketing, The Referral Engine and his latest, The Commitment Engine. Just what it is about commitment and a businesses' challenge to hold up their end of the bargain? In this week's podcast, Jantsch and I talk about how businesses can truly get that commitment and nurture it over a lifetime. Enjoy the conversation...
- Running time: 41:00.
- Please send in questions, comments, suggestions - firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Hello from Beautiful Montreal.
- Subscribe over at iTunes.
- Please visit and leave comments on the Blog - Six Pixels of Separation.
- Feel free to connect to me directly on Facebook here: Mitch Joel on Facebook.
- or you can connect on LinkedIn.
- ...or on twitter.
- Six Pixels of Separation the book is now available.
- CTRL ALT DEL is coming in Spring 2013.
- In conversation with John Jantsch.
- Duct Tape Marketing.
- The Commitment Engine.
- The Referral Engine.
- Follow John on Twitter.
- This week's music: David Usher 'St. Lawrence River'.
- Get David's song for free here: Artists For Amnesty.
Download the Podcast here: Six Pixels Of Separation - The Twist Image Podcast - Episode #345 - Host: Mitch Joel.