Welcome to episode #34 of Six Pixels Of Separation - The Twist Image Podcast. I'm feeling much better, but you'll still hear some gruff and rawness in my vocal chords, so I apologize but I could not stay away. This episode is all about You. Hey, after all, you were voted as Time Magazine's Person of the Year. Lots of conversation about value-based billing and some great ideas for upcoming editions of Six Points of Separation. Enjoy the conversation...
- Running time: 44:05.
- Audio comment line - please take note: +1 206-666-6056.
- Please send in questions, comments, suggestions - email@example.com.
- Audio Comment - Bernie Goldbach - Podcasting.ie.
- I should get money from Tourism Montreal.
- Audio Comment - Doug Walker - TBWA - World Rock Paper Scissors Society.
- Audio Comment - Michael O'Connor Clarke - Uninstalled - Thornley Fallis.
- Audio Comment - Martin Nish (if I spelled your name wrong Martin, please let me know) from Calgary.
- Audio Comment - Kirsten Harrell - ipopin - Think Positive Blog.
- Audio Comment - Marko Kulik - Photography.ca Podcast - Pets.ca.
- Young@Heart Choir and their version of 'Fix You' by Coldplay (sorry Michael).
- Six Points Of Separation - Six of Twelve Tips For A Successful Email Marketing Campaign (as per Reid Givens - Return On Intention - request with help from Kathryn Lagden from AIMS Canada).
- No music from the Podsafe Music Network.
Please join the conversation by sending in questions, feedback and ways to improve Six Pixels Of Separation. Please let me know what you think or leave an audio comment at: +1 206-666-6056.
Download the Podcast here: Six Pixels Of Separation - The Twist Image Podcast - Episode #34 - Host: Mitch Joel.