Welcome to episode #336 of Six Pixels Of Separation - The Twist Image Podcast. I've got a bit of guilt about the recording of this podcast. I tend to record as many shows as possible, stock them up and then release them as I can. In the rush of things a few months back, I wound up recording more shows that I usually do. Tom Webster (aka BrandSavant) is Vice President of Strategy for Edison Research, most widely-known as the sole providers of U.S. Election exit polling data to all major media outlets. In the race up to the last U.S. presidential elections, I know how swamped Tom was, but he agreed to be on my show to help promote another project he has called, The Social Habit, that looks at social media research. So, what you're getting is a podcast that was recorded before Barack Obama took office for a second term. That being said, none of the content we discussed was time-sensitive. Lastly, Tom is both incredibly smart, insanely funny and has a dry sense of sarcasm (or, a man after my own heart). In short, it was a total pleasure to finally have him on the show. Enjoy the conversation...
- Running time: 54:49.
- Please send in questions, comments, suggestions - firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Hello from Beautiful Montreal.
- Subscribe over at iTunes.
- Please visit and leave comments on the Blog - Six Pixels of Separation.
- Feel free to connect to me directly on Facebook here: Mitch Joel on Facebook.
- or you can connect on LinkedIn.
- ...or on twitter.
- Six Pixels of Separation the book is now available.
- CTRL ALT DEL is coming in Spring 2013.
- In conversation with Tom Webster.
- Edison Research.
- The Social Habit.
- Follow Tom on Twitter.
- This week's music: David Usher 'St. Lawrence River'.
- Get David's song for free here: Artists For Amnesty.
Download the Podcast here: Six Pixels Of Separation - The Twist Image Podcast - Episode #336 - Host: Mitch Joel.