Welcome to episode #331 of Six Pixels Of Separation - The Twist Image Podcast. I do love Nilofer Merchant. I was introduced to her via Tara Hunt and we have been friends for many years. She is an author (The New How), a corporate director and a great speaker on business and innovation. Most recently, she published a new book, 11 Rules For Creating Value In The Social Era, and it's a fantastic read. The book was based on some of her contributions to Harvard Business Review and I do my best to never miss anything that she publishes. In this episode, we discuss her new book and other insights about social media, social business and the future of making money. Enjoy the conversation...
- Running time: 36:38.
- Please send in questions, comments, suggestions - firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Hello from Beautiful Montreal.
- Subscribe over at iTunes.
- Please visit and leave comments on the Blog - Six Pixels of Separation.
- Feel free to connect to me directly on Facebook here: Mitch Joel on Facebook.
- or you can connect on LinkedIn.
- ...or on twitter.
- Six Pixels of Separation the book is now available.
- CTRL ALT DEL is coming in Spring 2013.
- In conversation with Nilofer Merchant.
- 11 Rules For Creating Value In The Social Era.
- The New How.
- Harvard Business Review.
- Follow Nilofer on Twitter.
- This week's music: David Usher 'St. Lawrence River'.
- Get David's song for free here: Artists For Amnesty.
Download the Podcast here: Six Pixels Of Separation - The Twist Image Podcast - Episode #331 - Host: Mitch Joel.