Welcome to episode #329 of Six Pixels Of Separation - The Twist Image Podcast. It's hard to believe that Avinash Kaushik didn't turn his blog post, Facebook Advertising / Marketing: Best Metrics, ROI, Business Value, into a book. He should have. This one is a whopper. Over 10,000-plus words (and yes, do whatever it takes to make the time read it). What's interesting is that Avinash is the Digital Marketing Evangelist at Google. This doesn't mean that he only evangelizes for Google. He evangelizes about digital marketing. The blog post was so powerful, I was compelled to have him back on the show to talk about Facebook marketing and what the true opportunity is for brands and agencies. The best-selling business book author of Web Analytics - An Hour A Day and Web Analytics 2.0 doesn't disappoint. Take a listen and enjoy the conversation...
- Running time: 57:11.
- Please send in questions, comments, suggestions - email@example.com.
- Hello from Beautiful Montreal.
- Subscribe over at iTunes.
- Please visit and leave comments on the Blog - Six Pixels of Separation.
- Feel free to connect to me directly on Facebook here: Mitch Joel on Facebook.
- or you can connect on LinkedIn.
- ...or on twitter.
- Six Pixels of Separation the book is now available.
- CTRL ALT DEL is coming in Spring 2013.
- In conversation with Avinash Kaushik.
- Occam's Razor.
- Facebook Advertising / Marketing: Best Metrics, ROI, Business Value.
- Web Analytics - An Hour A Day.
- Web Analytics 2.0.
- Follow Avinash on Twitter.
- This week's music: David Usher 'St. Lawrence River'.
- Get David's song for free here: Artists For Amnesty.
Download the Podcast here: Six Pixels Of Separation - The Twist Image Podcast - Episode #329 - Host: Mitch Joel.