Welcome to episode #326 of Six Pixels Of Separation - The Twist Image Podcast. Rebecca Lieb was on the show a while back to promote her business book, Content Marketing - Think Like a Publisher - How to Use Content to Marketing Online and in Social Media (you can listen to that conversation right here: SPOS #316 - Content Marketing And The New Advertising With Rebecca Lieb). At the time, she had recently joined the Altimeter Group and was about to release a research report that was co-authored by Jeremiah Owyang titled, The Converged Media Imperative: How Brands Will Combine Paid, Owned and Earned Media. While the report came out in July 2012, the content could not be more in-line with the recent advertising conversations that are being had in relation to the efficacy of advertising on Twitter and Facebook and beyond. In an effort to better understand what marketers need to know about paid, earned and owned media, the time was ripe to dig into their research and have Rebecca break it all down for us. Enjoy the conversation...
- Running time: 31:39.
- Please send in questions, comments, suggestions - email@example.com.
- Hello from Beautiful Montreal.
- Subscribe over at iTunes.
- Please visit and leave comments on the Blog - Six Pixels of Separation.
- Feel free to connect to me directly on Facebook here: Mitch Joel on Facebook.
- or you can connect on LinkedIn.
- ...or on twitter.
- Six Pixels of Separation the book is now available.
- CTRL ALT DEL is coming in Spring 2013.
- In conversation Rebecca Lieb.
- Content Marketing.
- Altimeter Group.
- The Converged Media Imperative: How Brands Will Combine Paid, Owned and Earned Media.
- The Truth About Search Engine Optimization.
- This week's music: David Usher 'St. Lawrence River'.
- Get David's song for free here: Artists For Amnesty.
Download the Podcast here: Six Pixels Of Separation - The Twist Image Podcast - Episode #326 - Host: Mitch Joel.