Welcome to episode #307 of Six Pixels Of Separation - The Twist Image Podcast. Matt Ridings has been deeply involved in the Digital Marketing sphere for a very long time. Most recently, he partnered up with Amber Naslund (Brass Tack Thinking and co-author of The Now Revolution) to launch SideraWorks, a social business consultancy. Matt is a business strategist, speaker and writer who has played both sides of the fence (both client-side and agency-side) working with such illustrious brands as Levi's, Cisco, JetBlue, British Airways and many more. We actually recorded this conversation back in January, but due to show schedules, etc... I could not get it posted until today (sorry, Matt!). Regardless, now more than ever, the marketing industry has been taken by storm with all things "social business." In this episode, we dissect what, exactly, a social business is and how it can help companies to better connect to their consumers and fellow team members. Enjoy the conversation...
- Running time: 53:24.
- Please send in questions, comments, suggestions - email@example.com.
- Hello from Beautiful Montreal.
- Subscribe over at iTunes.
- Please visit and leave comments on the Blog - Six Pixels of Separation.
- Feel free to connect to me directly on Facebook here: Mitch Joel on Facebook.
- or you can connect on LinkedIn.
- ...or on twitter.
- Six Pixels of Separation the book is now available.
- CTRL ALT DEL is coming in Spring 2013.
- In conversation with Matt Ridings.
- SideraWorks with Amber Naslund.
- Follow Matt on Twitter.
- This week's music: David Usher 'St. Lawrence River'.
Download the Podcast here: Six Pixels Of Separation - The Twist Image Podcast - Episode #307 - Host: Mitch Joel.