Welcome to episode #303 of Six Pixels Of Separation - The Twist Image Podcast.I find it very embarrassing that after three hundred-plus episodes, we've never had Jeremiah Owyang on the podcast. He's currently Partner of Customer Strategy at Altimeter Group, a research based advisory firm started by Charlene Li (Groundswell and Open Leadership). I've been following Jeremiah (and admiring him) since his days at Forrester Research and was one of the earlier readers/fans of his blog, Web Strategy. On April 14th, 2012, Jeremiah posted a fascinating piece on his blog titled, Trend: Social Media Agencies Turn to Advertising (make sure to read the comments too!). According to his blog post: "In a stunning early finding of interviews with nearly a dozen social media agencies and software providers, I'm seeing a new trend: Social media agency of record (SMaoR) are now moving into advertising buying." Very conversation worthy...
- Running time: 37:19.
- Please send in questions, comments, suggestions - email@example.com.
- Hello from Beautiful Montreal.
- Subscribe over at iTunes.
- Please visit and leave comments on the Blog - Six Pixels of Separation.
- Feel free to connect to me directly on Facebook here: Mitch Joel on Facebook.
- or you can connect on LinkedIn.
- ...or on twitter.
- Six Pixels of Separation the book is now available.
- CTRL ALT DEL is coming in Spring 2013.
- In conversation with Jeremiah Owyang.
- Altimeter Group.
- Web Strategy.
- Trend: Social Media Agencies Turn to Advertising.
- Follow Jeremiah on Twitter.
- This week's music: David Usher 'St. Lawrence River'.
Download the Podcast here: Six Pixels Of Separation - The Twist Image Podcast - Episode #303 - Host: Mitch Joel.