Welcome to episode #302 of Six Pixels Of Separation - The Twist Image Podcast. If we learned anything about the acquisition of Instagram by Facebook, it is that the world of Social Media and mobile is colliding faster than we had ever expected. Heather Lutze has been a part of many digital revolutions (she used to work at Yahoo) and is now the head of the Findability Group. I had the pleasure of seeing Heather speak many years ago on the basics of search engine optimization and search engine marketing, and I was taken by her logical and non-technical way of getting a very nascent audience to grasp (what was then) some fairly new ways of thinking (she also had so many tips and tricks that I found myself jotting down a bunch of cool info too). If you're still struggling with how to get found in the search engines, her first book, The Findability Formula - The Easy, Non-Technical Approach to Search Engine Marketing, is a great place to start. More recently, Lutze released her second book, Thumbonomics - The Essential Business Roadmap to Social Media & Mobile Marketing. The nationally-acclaimed digital marketing speaker and consultant always has an interesting story to share. Enjoy the conversation...
- Running time: 33:17.
- Please send in questions, comments, suggestions - email@example.com.
- Hello from Beautiful Montreal.
- Subscribe over at iTunes.
- Please visit and leave comments on the Blog - Six Pixels of Separation.
- Feel free to connect to me directly on Facebook here: Mitch Joel on Facebook.
- or you can connect on LinkedIn.
- ...or on twitter.
- Six Pixels of Separation the book is now available.
- CTRL ALT DEL is coming in Spring 2013.
- In conversation with Heather Lutze.
- Findability Formula.
- The Findability Formula.
- Follow Heather on Twitter.
- This week's music: David Usher 'St. Lawrence River'.
Download the Podcast here: Six Pixels Of Separation - The Twist Image Podcast - Episode #302 - Host: Mitch Joel.