Welcome to episode #300 of Six Pixels Of Separation - The Twist Image Podcast. This is also episode #21.20 of Across The Sound. Joseph Jaffe is widely regarded as one of the top Marketing Bloggers (Jaffe Juice) and Podcasters (both Jaffe Juice in audio and Jaffe Juice TV in video). He is the author of three excellent books (Life After The 30-Second Spot, Join The Conversation and Flip The Funnel) and recently launched his latest venture, Evol8tion. A long-time friend (and one of the main inspirations behind the Six Pixels of Separation Blog and Podcast), we've decided to hold monthly conversations, debates and back-and-forths that will dive a little deeper into the Digital Marketing and Social Media landscape. This is our 21st conversation (or, as I like to affectionately call it, Across The Sound 21.20). This week, we talk about brands and technology. Is Nike a sporting goods brand or a technology company? After Jaffe waits in line for close to an hour at SXSW to score a Nike FuelBand, you may be surprised by what we come up with. Enjoy the conversation...
- Running time: 55:07.
- Please send in questions, comments, suggestions - email@example.com.
- Hello from Beautiful Montreal.
- Subscribe over at iTunes.
- Please visit and leave comments on the Blog - Six Pixels of Separation.
- Feel free to connect to me directly on Facebook here: Mitch Joel on Facebook.
- or you can connect on LinkedIn.
- ...or on twitter.
- Six Pixels of Separation the book is now available.
- CTRL ALT DEL is coming in Spring 2013.
- Here's the Jaffe vs. Joel debate on collision of Madison Avenue and Mountain View.
- Jaffe Juice.
- Jaffe Juice TV.
- Life After The 30-Second Spot.
- Join The Conversation.
- Flip The Funnel.
- Follow Jaffe on Twitter.
- This week's music: David Usher 'St. Lawrence River'.
Download the Podcast here: Six Pixels Of Separation - The Twist Image Podcast - Episode #300 - Host: Mitch Joel.